[SR-Users] Change CANCEL reason when fr_timer expires

Bruno Emer brunoemer at gmail.com
Sun May 22 02:43:33 CEST 2016

Hello, Alex!

Fisrt of all, thanks for you help with this problem!

I don't think that this will help me. I can see that this parameter is
enabled by default and in fact it is working in some cases. One case where
this works is when the INVITE is sended for more than one endpoint (when
the same user is registered in many devices). When someone answers the
INVITE, Kamailio sends a CANCEL message to the other endpoints and it has
the Reason header showing that the call was answered elsewhere.

I want to add the CANCEL Reason header when the timer expires, so kamilio
will not receive a final replay to that transaction.

*Bruno Emer*

Mobile: +55 11 96540-0044
email: brunoemer at gmail.com
<https://www.facebook.com/bruno.emer.5>