[SR-Users] Kamailio notify conflict when a second call lands on a phone

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:02:57 CEST 2016

The mailman list manager filtered the initial message in bounce list
with the reason:

" The message headers matched a filter rule"

No time to dig in more to discover the reason why it did it.

On 19/05/16 18:48, Pejman Rajabian wrote:

> Is there is reason why this post does not get approved?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com