[SR-Users] Browser WebRTC transcoder

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Thu May 19 14:22:26 CEST 2016

On 05/19/2016 04:52 AM, Moacir Ferreira wrote:
> So the Grandstream offers a lot of codecs but will get a "Not Found"
> from Kamailio. Look in the other way:

That would be a SIP signalling (e.g. Kamailio config) problem. Perhaps a
missing registration.

> Here the Grandstream says "Media type not available". As I am not a real
> SIP guy, I got no clue why does not work!

This you can solve with rtpengine. The required codecs (PCM) are there,
you just need to break the encryption (RTP <> SRTP) and some other
features of WebRTC (ICE, BUNDLE, rtcp-mux, ...), all of which rtpengine
can do.

Cheers