[SR-Users] WebRTC

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:42:29 CEST 2016

You can start with websockets module documentation. It gives details
explaination of how it works and what needs to be done in config.

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/websocket.html#idp1214176

I have worked with JSSIP, SIPML5 and a few others using Kamailio and
FreeSWITCH, all worked fine for me. So i guess the only problem is your
understanding and configuration of the setup NOT these products.

Thank you.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Moacir Ferreira <moacirferreira at hotmail.com