[SR-Users] Enum module and parallel branching

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:47:48 CEST 2016

Hello guys,

After 3 days of tests, same result.
As describe in TM module, Q parameter ordering request transmission. When i
check Q value, each branch have a different value:

branch_route[MANAGE_BRANCH] {
        xlog("L_INFO", "new [$T_branch_idx]  $(branch(q)[$T_branch_idx]) to
$bf $ru\n");
}

May 16 14:45:02 kamailio-rt /usr/sbin/kamailio[22138]: INFO: <script>: new
[0]  980 to 0 sip:+33970720973 at vgw-master.local
May 16 14:45:02 kamailio-rt /usr/sbin/kamailio[22138]: INFO: <script>: new
[1]  970 to 0 sip:+33970720973 at vgw-backup.local
May 16 14:45:02 kamailio-rt /usr/sbin/kamailio[22138]: INFO: <script>: new
[2]  <null> to 0 sip:+33970720973 at vgw3.local

Q value follow DNS NAPTER response order.

Any ideas why my invite request has been sent at the same time, and not one
after another ? Special parameter needed in tm module ?

Regards.