[SR-Users] WebRTC integration

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 12:38:07 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to use Kamailio with WebTRC to make and receive calls from the browser.

Using the rpms from the Kamailio repository I have installed and tried the  websocket config example from the source code. Using the first debug example from here https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/tls/testing-and-debugginga I can see that my TLS wss setup is working. But I try JSCommunicator and sipML5 I get no success, they fail to register in Kamailio. From the logs I can see that something goes wrong with TLS. Doing some research, it is more like that several products are currently broken and not working...

So can anyone help me (share a config and tricky) or point to a document that would help me to get it running?

Thanks,
Moacir