[SR-Users] Blacklists and DB_Cassandra

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:54:40 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel,

I highly appreciate your share on this, I can make use of the ndb_cassandra
too, or for the matter mongodb, or redis as well.

May I ask how huge whitelists in redis is manageable, I'm looking for about
5~10 million records.

Best Regards,
Sammy

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com