[SR-Users] Wiki update notice

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:22:30 CEST 2016

Hello,

thanks, adding or adjusting the content in the wiki is very appreciated.

Regarding the git contributions page, I noticed recently that github
enabled a feature to link to a CONTRIBUTING.md file placed inside
.github folder in the page of opening an issue -- you can see that at:

 * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/new

The file was added to the repo earlier today:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md

As I took lot of content from the wiki, I think I collected your changes
as well.

But I wander if we should remove the content from the wiki and just
leave there a link to the file on the github repo, not to end up
de-synchronized. Or eventually, leave it with sections, and the content
of each section to have the link to the corresponding section in github
repo -- in this way all the links we sent so far pointing to this wiki
page should keep working.

Also, github appears to allow now templates for reporting issues and
pull requests. I haven't investigate too much on it, anyhow, I will send
a separate email on those matters.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com