[SR-Users] 4.4 compiler warnings on debian jessie

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Thu May 12 10:39:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

> > All I see is that we are assigning a
> >     void* (*)(tlsf_t, size_t)
> > to a
> >     void* (*)(void* , unsigned long)
> > yet tlsf_t is defined as `typedef void* tlsf_t`, and size_t and
> > unsigned long have the same width on this architecture...
>
> Is that true also when DBG_TLSF_MALLOC has been defined?

DBG_TLSF_MALLOC is defined if DBG_SR_MEMORY is defined
(mem/tlsf_malloc.h:25) , so in this case it assigns a

void* (*)(tlsf_t, size_t,
    const char*, const char*, unsigned int, const char*)

to a

void* (*)(void*, unsigned long,
    const char*, const char*, unsigned int, const char*)

I'm also compiling on Debian 8, x86_64-linux-gnu architecture, but
cannot see these warnings, whether I run

    make MEMDBG=0 cfg

or

    make MEMDBG=1 cfg

before compiling. My gcc version is 4.9.2 (Debian 4.9.2-10).

--
Camille