[SR-Users] Another question about RTPengine module

Dmitry mbike2000ru at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 15:26:44 CEST 2016

I will clarify the question in my previous post.I installed Kamailio from 2600hz repo via yum (it is for kazoo).
But when  cp /usr/src/kamailio/modules/rtpengine/rtpengine.so /usr/lib64/kamailio/modules/rtpengine.so
the kamailio does not see this moduleNo module matching <rtpengine> found

Is there something like modules.list (it is used when I compile Kamailio manually) when the kamailio was installed via RPM?