[SR-Users] Kamailio and Oracle database

Mele Giovanni giovanni.mele at nagra.com
Wed May 11 11:47:23 CEST 2016

Thx for the explanation Daniel.

Regards

Giovanni

From: sr-users [mailto:sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Sent: mercredi 11 mai 2016 11:45
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Kamailio and Oracle database

Hello Giovanni,

it was a bit too late to get it in 4.4.1 -- the main reason for that is that we do not add new features in stable branches and also avoid breaking config file and database compatibility. This is not really a new feature, but it introduces a new config mod param and didn't want to rush backporting it without letting brew a bit on devel branch and be sure it doesn't have side effects. It will get in 4.4 branch soon and it will be part of 4.4.2.