[SR-Users] Kamailio and Oracle database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:31:49 CEST 2016

Hello,

thanks for pursuing this further and coming back with fixes!

You have to clone (fork) the kamailio repository to your github account,
commit your changes there and then make a pull request.

See the documentation at gihub.com for how to do it:

  - https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/

If you get stuck somewhere while trying to do the pull request, write
here what is not working -- I and others can try to assist.

On 09/05/16 16:23, gmele wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> I've updated the db_unixodbc module and tested it on our kamailio server:
> all is working fine now and the watcher table is correctly updated.
>
> Now, I'd like to push my modification on github. I'm totally new in using
> github and need some help here.
>
> I've created a github account, created a local kamailio repository, made the
> changes on the main branch and committed them locally. Now, when I want to
> push them on github, I get the following error:
>
> $ git push
> error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing
> https://giovannimele@github.com/kamailio/kamailio.git/info/refs
> fatal: HTTP request failed
>
> What should I do to correct this and be able to push my modifications on
> git?
>
> Thx and sorry for this stupid question
>
> Regards
>
> Giovanni