[SR-Users] Media-Proxy & NAT

Alberto Sagredo alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
Mon May 9 08:01:05 CEST 2016

HI cao

You would need to take a look to SDPs on INVITE and ACK to check , external
IP address are there in order to work properly. If that is the case, you
would need to check that packets are forwarded internally behind two NATs.

What RTP Proxy are you using? I highly recommend to use rtpengine

Thats not a recommended situation we would not have when ipv6 would be a
really. Hope to be soon! :)

Regards