[SR-Users] Clients are busy

kai.ohnacker at cbc.de kai.ohnacker at cbc.de
Fri May 6 09:13:19 CEST 2016

Hello Community,

in my scenario works multiple user with the kamailio server and uses different clients. They work in a mobile scenario and setup the clients and break the clients in a high period. If they break the clients, sometimes they don't send a bye, but they take off the cable connection during a call.  If these devices will connected again and other clients try to call them, they are busy. That is my problem :). Does the Kamailio server provides any function to send a bye message if  a clients don't register at a required time? Or is there another solution available?
Thanks for help.

Cheers,
Kai