[SR-Users] User offline

ycaner yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Fri May 6 09:08:03 CEST 2016

    Hello;
      you can use rtpproxy or rtpengine. you need to search how to use
      on google. rtpproxy/rtpengine fixes sdp packets that has tons of
      flags and there is a lot of option on sdpops module to change it.
      for example; you can check with nat_uac_client(8) and fix sdp with
      rptproxy_offer/rtpproxy_manage("cor") function.

    there is 2-3 sample about it , here is kamailio doc how to use
    functions.

    http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/rtpproxy.html#idp2564344
    http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/nathelper.html#nathelper.f.nat_uac_test

    -- samples ---