[SR-Users] User offline

王欣鑫 winer632 at qq.com
Fri May 6 07:59:44 CEST 2016

Hello,ycaner!

Thanks for your advice!

I searched nat_traversal in kamailio.cfg in PCSCF module, and found that I
should define WITH_NATPING.

After doing this, a new problem came. What does this line mean? What should
I configure to replace
"sip:keepalive at HOSTNAME" ? Is this HOSTNAME a turn/stun server?

modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_from", *"sip:keepalive at HOSTNAME"*)

#!ifdef WITH_NATPING
# ----- nat_traversal params -----
# If another keepalive is wanted, this is the place
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_interval", 20)
# If another method than NOTIFY is wanted:
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_method", "OPTIONS")
# From?
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_from", "sip:keepalive at HOSTNAME")
# Where we store information about keep-alives:
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_state_file",
"/var/run/kamailio/keepalive_state")
#!endif