[SR-Users] Kamailio - Sip_capture Module

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Thu May 5 11:35:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

We are currently using kamailio sip_capture module, and then we need to
create a Wireshark file  (pcap format)from fields in the database.

As we noticed in sip_capture table there is msg fields that contains only
the sip content.

And in order to create our file we need to have the entire packet and not
part of it.

We are hopefully asking if you can give us a hand with that , beside the
Homer project, what we actually wanted is to know if there is another module
in kamailio that store the entire packet captured and not only the  part of
it.

Regards,

Ali Taher