[SR-Users] You must register first with a S-CSCF/Server error on LIR select next S-CSCF

王欣鑫 winer632 at qq.com
Thu May 5 05:06:03 CEST 2016

Hello,  I'm using kamailio and OpenImsCore HSS module to set up an IMS
enviroment(P/I/S-CSCF and HSS). All these four modules are set up in one
cloud server in public network with different ports(4060/4061 5060 6060 3869
3870) to commonicate with each other. Now I have two users Alice and Bob,
they are in private network. I can register Alice and Bob with ImsDroid on
this IMS, however when I use Alice to call Bob, I can see "You must register
first with a S-CSCF" error. As I found this was caused by kamailio.cfg in
pcscf module, I comment out these lines below. Then I got another error
"Server error on LIR select next S-CSCF". And I captured packets on port
5060, I can see several "Request-Line: OPTIONS sip:sbc-2.ng-voice.com
SIP/2.0" and "Request-Line: OPTIONS sip:sbc-1.ng-voice.com SIP/2.0".

 #if (!pcscf_is_registered("location")) {
        #       send_reply("403","Forbidden - You must register first with a
S-CSCF");
        #       break;
        #}

What's wrong with my IMS? Could any body give me some help?

Thank you!

Here are my IMS configure files.
kamailio.zip
<http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/n148131/kamailio.zip>