[SR-Users] create packet

zeinab zmokdad at vanrise.com
Wed May 4 11:09:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

My name is Zeinab and I am using kamailio to capture sip packets.

What I really want to do is to create a .pcap file so that I can open it in
Wireshark.

As I saw, that you are only saving the sip content in database. And to
create the packet I need the entire frame.

So I think there is something missing from my side. Can you help me with
that?

You can see in the attachment the field needed from wireshark

And in sip_capture I found only this:

If there is some manual were I can find the entire packets please let me
know

Thank you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Zeinab