[SR-Users] A question about the code

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:44:49 CEST 2016

On 04/05/16 08:18, Alex Balashov wrote:

> On 05/04/2016 02:09 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> the new code example doesn't do exactly like the old one
>
> D'oh! You're right. I was careless in my analysis of that statement,
> and didn't see that the negation was on the outside.
>
> It sounds like the GRUU-related commit that introduced this was
>
> https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/fd9fe6e683ca3c446daa043035072a379f9b11bb
>

> I don't know who is to blame? ;-)
:-) -- knowing that I tend to use clear statements, looking at the patch
the expression was more or less inherited from previous version,
respectively the patch removes:

 -    while ( (ptr) &&
 -    !(VALID_CONTACT(ptr,act_time) && (ret=-2) && allowed_method(_m,ptr)))
 -        ptr = ptr->next;
 -    if (ptr==0) {

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com