[SR-Users] xmlrpc crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:03:55 CEST 2016

Thanks for digging in further, the details proved to be important.

And I think I found the issue -- when the type was not provided, the
pointer inside the xmlNode structure was used instead of using the
function to return a clone of the content, in order to free it later via
xmlrpc module garbage collector.

I couldn't test it -- if you can test the commit:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/6b23c27d8406780083a6b7bb774efa2a53aea540

and all works fine, then you can backport to stable branches.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com