[SR-Users] Kamailio and Oracle database

gmele giovanni.mele at nagra.com
Mon May 2 16:22:42 CEST 2016

Hello Daniel,

I'm now investigating the presence notification module problem and the odbc
query:

replace watchers
(presentity_uri,watcher_username,watcher_domain,event,status,inserted_time,reason
) values ('sip:xxx at zzzzzzz','yyyyy','zzzzzzzz,'presence',1,1462197118,'');

This query will insert a new row if it doesn't exist and replace it if it
exists in the table.

This requests fails with unixodbc and oracle as it seems it is not
supported. Can you confirm me if the odbc query replace is supported for
oracle? Didn't find anything on the web.

Is there the possiblity to split this query in 2: first a select, then an
insert or update?

Thx

Regards

Giovanni