[SR-Users] Kamailio and Oracle database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:56:44 CEST 2016

Hello,

I wrote in a previous email as well -- it seems that oracle doesn't like
'\n' characters in the xml doc for presence. Can you check the docs for
oracle and see if needs some special format in such case or maybe a
special column definition? The xml is sent by the client, kamailio just
has to store it in db.

On 02/05/16 13:25, gmele wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems kamailio has a problem inserting a value in the oracle BLOB column
> BODY in the PRESENTITY table.
>
> I executed the command without the BLOB value and all is working fine. As
> soon as I try to insert the BLOB, it fails.
>
> Is there some incompatibility handling Oracle blobs?
>

> Regards
>

> Giovanni

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com