[SR-Users] SQlite DB Lock with Presence

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:11:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

I looked quickly at sqlite and the module doesn't export db transaction
API, so it is not what I thought in the first place (some presence
operations try to use db transactions if supported by db module). So it
is something in sqlite that locks the table. Do you see any error
message in the logs before the one with the table locked?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com