[SR-Users] MSRP question

Hussein Said hsaid1965 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:53:01 CEST 2016

Thank you for the reply. I did use the exact copy of the event_route in the
above link you mentioned. My config file for default.cfg is using Kazoo
from 2600hz and it is rather large to paste into the email. If it helps,
tls module is missing from Kamalio and it is failing to load, but I am not
using TLS anyways, so that should not be an issue. If it is ok with you I
can send you the default.cfg file to your email? let me know..

thanks

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com