[SR-Users] Timeout Handling (update)

Al S alirsm at outlook.com
Mon Mar 28 21:19:47 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am trying to re-route to a different $ru after timeout and right before Kamailio reply with a 408.I made the changes right before sl_reply_error(), however it does not work as I expected. Any help will be appreciated.
Also, $rm represents the request message received by Kamailio. Is there a variable represents the messages leaving Kamailio?.

route[RELAY] {
   # enable additional event routes for forwarded requests   # - serial forking, RTP relaying handling, a.s.o.   if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE")) {      t_on_branch("MANAGE_BRANCH");      t_on_reply("MANAGE_REPLY");   }   if (is_method("INVITE")) {      t_on_failure("MANAGE_FAILURE");   }
   if (!t_relay()) {      // re-route to a new $ru before sending 408      sl_reply_error();   }   exit;}
Thanks,AS