[SR-Users] Custom Authentication module with Java Code

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:28:57 CEST 2016

Hello,

app_java should allow you to execute any java app from kamailio. I
haven't use it and not sure if the docs are explicit on what to do:

  * http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/app_java.html

Also, iirc, app_mono should be able to execute java via mono interpreter
in linux.

The alternative is to use exec module to execute any external app. Or
build some http API and use http client from kamailio.

On 26/03/16 00:33, Jungtae Kim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Kamailio. I'm trying to make my own auth module to check if
> incoming SIP messages are sighed with a correct key. I want to do this
> by calling a Java code snippet. I found app_java module but I can't
> figure out if this will support my usecase.
>
> Does app_java allow me to call Java code from another module? If not,
> what can I do to meet my use case? My token verification code is
> written in Java, so I'd like to reuse my code if possible.
>
> Thanks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com