[SR-Users] Stateful Outbound Proxy...

jignesh gandhi jhgandhi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 06:26:45 CEST 2016

Hello All,
Is it possible to use kamailio to be a stateful outbound proxy ?
The use case is kamailio is an outbound proxy for multiple instances of Asterisk. Thus all responses need to go back to the same instance of Asterisk that generated them.
After the call is established.How can I ensure that the Re-Invites, BYEs, etc are sent to the same instance of Asterisk that generated the outbound Invite ?
I know on the inbound side I can hash over the call-id to ensure that all requests within a dialogue are routed to same Asterisk instance.
Thanks,--Jignesh