[SR-Users] Custom Authentication module with Java code

Jungtae Kim jt90kim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:09:12 CET 2016

Hello,

I'm new to Kamailio. I'm trying to make my own auth module to check if
incoming SIP messages are sighed with a correct key. I want to do this by
calling a Java code snippet. I found app_java module but I can't figure out
if this will support my usecase.

Does app_java allow me to call Java code from another module? If not, what
can I do to meet my use case? My token verification code is written in
Java, so I'd like to reuse my code if possible.

Thanks