[SR-Users] Problem with authdb and view(?)

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Fri Mar 25 11:29:58 CET 2016

Hi all

I've created a "subscriber" table which is a view of a asterisk sippeers table.
The view is created as follows:

create view subscriber as select id, name as username, fromdomain as domain,
secret as password, email as email_address, md5secret as ha1, md5secret as
ha1b, NULL as rpid from sippeers where type="friend";

and one of the resulting subscribers looks like this:

*************************** 5. row ***************************
           id: 100022
     username: user
       domain: domain.com
     password: plain or empty
email_address: user at domain.com
          ha1: 3a4f5cc8dc0efb0d899cawe4dec9ea08
         ha1b: 3a4f5cc8dc0efb0d899cawe4dec9ea08
         rpid: NULL

But when I try to register I get ERROR in the logs:

New request - M=REGISTER R=sip:domain.com F=sip:user at domain.com

ERROR: db_mysql [km_dbase.c:123]: db_mysql_submit_query(): driver error on
query: Unknown column 'md5secret' in 'field list'

ERROR: <core> [db_query.c:132]: db_do_query_internal(): error while submitting
query

ERROR: auth_db [authorize.c:187]: get_ha1(): failed to query database

Is there any problem with views? Why the logs talks about md5secret column when
it should see ha1?

cheers,

Jon