[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0 - B2BUA

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Mar 24 07:30:43 CET 2016

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> You said sems is calable but lacks docs, I guess that is less time
> consuming to sort out for someone really interested given it is open
> source than implementing something from scratch.

I have been sending requests out from Kamailio via SEMS, for example, if
caller needs to be anonymized, if there is need to restrict parallel
calls, etc.  I have also implemented many services using SEMS DSM
diagrams, such as voicemail, conferencing, call center, call recording,
etc.

All of this has worked fine, but there are some issues that I have not
been able to solve, which has caused minor limitations in capabilities
of some services. It would be great if also the open source version of
SEMS would get more attention and new developers.

-- Juha