[SR-Users] processing ACK

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:42:34 CET 2016

On 10/03/16 15:10, jaflong jaflong wrote:
> Yes it is related to my earlier question and your information helped me.
>
> Again you have pointed me in the right direction. I did see
> retransmissons from kamailio.
> Doing  a 't' action in the ACK ceased resending of the 200 OK i used
> t_relay it resolved my issue and this is convenient as
> as I can send to my media service and parse data from it.
>
> The only thing I still need to work out is how to get data set on the
> INVITE sdp (rtp media ports). I will experiment with the
> dlg_vars as suggested
Just to complete along dlg vars and mention htable module -- it comes
very handy sometimes to store data in it that needs to be shared across
all kamailio processes for an interval of time. You can build keys using
variables such as $ci which have values specific per call.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com