[SR-Users] PostgreSQL - How To

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:28:09 CET 2016

Hello,

On 16/03/16 13:56, Barış Şekerciler wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I have Kamailio server which runs at 192.168.2.170 address and have
> PostgreSQL server which runs at 192.168.2.174.
>
> So I tried to arrange Kamailio for working with PostgreSQL but I think
> I give something miss. I couldnt handle it.
> Do you have any tutorial for this? Or can you tell me how can I
> exactly do this?

your question is rather vague ... try to come with more details about
what you tried and what fails, otherwise is hard to start helping you.
For example, provide the db_url modparams for the modules that have to
connect to postgres (replace the password part), the error messages from
syslog, etc...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com