[SR-Users] Kamailio and UCARP with Multiple VIPs defined

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:26:27 CET 2016

Perfect, thanks Daniel, all works!
Sorry for the noise :)
Jon

Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Kamailio and UCARP with Multiple VIPs defined
To: hunterj91 at hotmail.com; sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
From: miconda at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:48:31 +0100

    Hello,

    On 14/03/16 17:39, Jonathan Hunter
      wrote:

      Hi Daniel,

        Actually I see I need to go to 4.3 to use the
          ds_default_socket parameter.

    ... and per destination by using socket param in attributes:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.attributes

        Will go to 4.3 and see how it goes.

        Thanks

        Jon

          modparam("dispatcher", "ds_default_socket", "udp:192.168.0.125:5060")