[SR-Users] kamailio with external database to replace from uri

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:01:51 CET 2016

Hello,

with current stable version (4.3.x), see the utils module, it offers the
function for http query. In the past, whenever I needed some complex
http query, I used embedded lua interpreter (app_lua module).

Upcoming stable (4.4.0, to be out in about 2 weeks or so), has more
options here, two new http client related modules being added.

It might worth looking at rtjson module, could simplify your config if
you return a json document that this module can handle.

On 14/03/16 12:02, Thibault Gueslin wrote:
> I am using kamailio without database.
> It works fine.
>
> For some scenario, I would like to replace the from uri (using
> mac_replace_from works fine) but using data I can accessed with a REST
> API.
> I want to have different origination depending on the sipusername.
>
> I need to have some synchronous request.
>
> Have someone already these type of behaviour ?
>
> Regards
>
> Thibault

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com