[SR-Users] xhttp_rpc commands ?

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:03:30 CET 2016

Thank Alex, I find great comfort for not being the only one :-)

Actually, after straggling for a while I managed to send the following :

"Http://myerver:myport/http_rpc/dlg/dlg.dlg_end? <h_entry> <h_id>"

The dialog is there but i get 404 "dialog not found" from the module....

Any one??

Hello,

It is indeed a pity that the module documentation doesn't have any
examples of how to structure the request URL. So, you're not the only one.

-- Alex