[SR-Users] processing ACK

Kristian F. Høgh kfh at uni-tel.dk
Thu Mar 10 14:06:23 CET 2016

Hi,

Is your question related to t_newtran() and t_reply("200", "OK")?
(http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2016-March/092123.html)
Then you should be able to drop the ACK using "exit;"
tm module should see the ACK is related to the "200 OK".

Do you see retransmissions from kamailio?

Regards,
Kristian Høgh
Uni-tel A/S