[SR-Users] What to read after RFC 3261 to get started with Kamailio.

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:33:21 CET 2016

Hi,
Well reading might be a very good idea but trying things and scenarios will
be an even better thing.
There are very amazing blogs, more like How to for kamailio written by
Daniel himself available over asipto knowledge base. Kb.asipto.com
Just go through those installation steps, copy over configurations add
users make calls, and at anytime you face any error check older emails of
users who face similar issues or ask mailing list right away.

Regards,
Sammy