[SR-Users] SIP Autentication Failed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:52:31 CET 2016

Hello,

run kamailio with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and you should see more log
messages that should give you more hints about what happens there. If
you can't sort them out, send the log messages during the processing of
the register to the mailing list and we will look at them and provide
guidelines.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com