[SR-Users] How to get Authorization Attributes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:48:48 CET 2016

Hello,

if you are using upcoming 4.4, then new pvs were added:

- https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-4.4.x#pv

For older versions, besides the regexp, you can try with transformations:

- https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.3.x/transformations

Or selects:

-
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.3.x/selects#authorization_s_response

Note that selects can be accessed with $sel(select.path)

On 07/03/16 01:14, Matthew Harrold wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to get attributes from the Proxy-Authenticate
> WWW-Authenticate and Authorization headers, namely username, realm,
> uri, nonce, and response,
>
> I can see some of these are already presented as psuedo-variables,
>  however nonce and response are not.
>
> What's the most efficient way to obtain these headers? I'm currently
> using a regex, but there must be a more efficient method.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Matthew

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com