[SR-Users] DMQ question

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Mar 4 09:37:58 CET 2016

I'm not aware of such mechanism existing already, although I may have
overlooked something. It's likely easier though in my opinion, and more
beneficial to the project overall, to add replication directly within the
tm module - similar to that which exists in htable, with a flag to
enable/disable it.

Seems to me the most appropriate solution all round.

Alternatively, if a function is made available to update transaction state
manually on the receiving node, you may then be able to use
dmq_bcast_message() to relay the information yourself with some custom
payload.

Best,
Charles
On 3 Mar 2016 7:00 pm, "Alex Balashov" <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

> On 03/03/2016 01:58 PM, Charles Chance wrote:
>
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> The function was primarily intended for onward replication of successful
>> REGISTERs, rather than transactional state.
>>
>> Assuming the function was available for replies, how do you anticipate
>> handling them on the standby node(s)?
>>

> Some mechanism would be needed to drop them, e.g. in a stateless default
> onreply_route.

> 303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
> Atlanta, GA 30346
> United States
>
> Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.