[SR-Users] DMQ question

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Mar 3 17:31:21 CET 2016

On 03/03/2016 11:29 AM, Charles Chance wrote:
> In the first instance, you could use dmq_is_from_node() to determine if
> the message is a replicated one and if so, don't relay.
>
> There's no specific function to check the state of other nodes, although
> it would be a simple addition. If I understand your question correctly,
> however, if the message has just been replicated by the primary server
> then it's safe to assume it's in service, right?

I would think in almost all imaginable modes of operation, yes.

How are replies handled? Can these be dmq_t_replicated() too, so that
the transaction is properly aged through its life cycle on the other
nodes, too?

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)