[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v4.3.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:55:56 CET 2016

Hello,

the release is going to be packaged today -- so the usual short info to
avoid conflicts with packaging and commits in branch 4.3 -- if anyone
plans any backports there, do it before 12:00UTC (noon), after that
write first on sr-dev mailing lists.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com