[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0 - HTTP loading of config files

Tim Chubb tim.chubb at voicesimplified.com
Wed Mar 2 20:20:25 CET 2016

I wasn't asking for a suggestion, I  use a very similar setup myself currently as a matter of fact, server specifics abstracted into includes, simple script to select the right abstraction all under source control.

Another impetus for wanting to load config from HTTP is that you could serve dynamic config from a web app, i.e. customer specific configs for dedicated proxies, things which the mooted 5.0 runtime reloading could really take advantage of...