[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0 - HTTP loading of config files

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Mar 2 18:38:13 CET 2016

On Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 05:10:15PM +0000, Tim Chubb wrote:
> As a suggestion for 5.0 being able to load config files from a URL,
> with any includes being taken relative to the URL would be a really
> handy feature.  It would allow a central source for config files in a
> cluster and make it a much simpler process to push out changes to
> routing to all nodes.

This problem has been solved by the many configuration management tools
readily available.

And no I can't give you a suggestion since I use my own manual way to
upgrade from a central repos (a test server) that simply scps the config
to the active nodes, includes load the per server specific parts from
the filesystem.