[SR-Users] LCR Commands Kamctl

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:09:12 CET 2016

On 02/03/16 08:54, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Alberto Sagredo writes:
>
>> I have just edited kamctl in order to make lcr commands work. Hope that
>> helps someone.
>>
>> Using Kamailio 4.3.0
>>
>> Please find kamctl attached also
> Alberto,
>
> Thanks for your kamctl contribution.  If you like it to be committed to
> next release, please provide a new version that does not replace $
> variables with fixed values.  Also, remove old code comments.

The best it will be to make a pull request via Github portal, it is
easier to review and see if there are conflicts on merging.

Here are few links for github docs on this matter:
  - https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/
  - https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/

Also, important to properly format the commit message:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/github-contributions#commit_message_format

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com