[SR-Users] Facing issue in Registration of SIP Client

sainath.ellendula at wipro.com sainath.ellendula at wipro.com
Tue Mar 1 12:02:06 CET 2016

Hi Franz,

Thanks for your response.

Now, SIP Client is Registered with Xlite softphone and call has been established between SIP Client(X-lite) and IMS Client(Boghe).

Now I was trying to configure Hard phone same as SIP Client configurations to make a call between soft phone and hard phone. Configured everything on hard phone but have to Disable NAT.

Could you please help me, where to DISABLE NAT in configuration file.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Sainath