[SR-Users] Kamailio - PSTN (kamailio) - rtpproxy issue

Filippo Graziola filippo.graziola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:10:37 CEST 2016

the scenario is similar to this:

[1]kamailio+rtpproxy (private IP) -> Router public IP >
[2]kamailio+rtpproxy (PRIVATE IP listening on public IP)

when the caller is registered on [1] and callee on [2], rtpproxy [1] is
correctly engaged but rtpproxy [2] shows an error :

"incorrect port 0 on reply"

and there is no video/audio

if caller and callee ( in 3G/4G mobile network) the call is handled
correctly both audio and video

I'm running out of ideas, I hope someone can help me...
thanks