[SR-Users] Kamailio Iterate All Headers

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:55:52 CEST 2016

Yeah, I saw $mb as I was browsing through things. I was hoping to not have
to re-parse the SIP message in the API since Kamailio has already done that
work, and it would require some form of a SIP parser in my API.

As a future feature request, I'll say that I think this would be a helpful
addition (possibly even just a function that exports all headers names to
an AVP which you can then iterate as you choose). Especially as
applications continue to become more dynamic in nature.

For now, I'll probably go the current route of just cherry-picking the
headers that I need in my API and pushing those up.

Thanks all!

Best,
Colin