[SR-Users] Kamailio - PSTN (kamailio) - rtpproxy issue

Filippo Graziola filippo.graziola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:42:51 CEST 2016

Hello everybody,

I have a local kamailio+rtpproxy under NAT listening on multiple local
interfaces (vlans) which works fluenty for all local user indipendently and
engages rtpproxy correctly.
I have another working kamailio+rtpproxy which is accessible from
everywhere at a public address and I would like to route to it some
specific calls from the local server.
So, in the local kamailio configuration file I defined WITH_PSTN (all the
necessary option) and INVITE/OK/BYE messages are going correctly to the
destination. The problem is that I have no audio on both ways.
After some packet sniffing, I tried killing local rtpproxy process and now
calls to PSTN have also audio both ways.
>From these tests, if my configuration is correct, when routing the call to
PSTN gateway I should disable the local rtpproxy, and I'm in doubt about
how I can do this.
Could you help me? Should I change NAT flags in the PSTN route?

Thanks